- Realized that Blood Glucose Controls was not enough.
- Developed a treatment to help normalize carbohydrate metabolism.
- Designed and built a unique pump able to deliver precise insulin boluses.
- Achieved the first ever return of carbohydrate metabolism by diabetic patients.
- Obtained FDA approval with 13 completed clinical trials having no adverse reactions.
- Carefully improved the Artificial Pancreas Treatment® to treat diabetic conditions.
- Obtained FDA clearance and 13 completed clinical trials with no adverse reactions.
- Developed a turn-key system to open clinics and physicians’ offices.
- Followed patients for over 10 years to prove no loss of effectiveness over time.
- Conceived of a Home Therapy so that that patient can treat at home after restored health.
- • Began an international clinic and office opening to meet the goal of restoring health to 400 Million people by 2025
- $15 million paid for extensive Clinical Trials show a reversal of diabetes complications (the first ever treatment to do so).
- Medicare-sponsored studies were all successful.
- 20 publications show how Microburst Insulin Infusion reverses complications.
- 60+ supportive Publications show why it works so well
- All Trials were successful and patients uniformly improved.
- 2017 publication at 14 centers showed 93% reversal of neuropathy in just 12 weeks.
- 2017 publication of 1,920 patients show a 95% reduction in Hospitalization and Emergency Department visits.
- No failures or incidents occurred during or after studies.
- No adverse reactions shown in any patients to MII treatment
- No pump or equipment failures or recalls.
- Clinical Trial locations include University of California, Mayo Clinic, Scrips, Joslin, Temple University, University of Arizona and other well-known centers.
- Many treatments have only a few clinical trials, and not well-proven safety and efficiency. The Bionic Microdose Artificial Pancreas Treatment® is the only treatment clinically proven to stop and reverse multiple diabetes complications.
A list of clinical trials and publications is available upon request.